Help Us Save Christmas
A disaster has struck Ladysmith Shopping Centre! We need our local heroes to step up and save Christmas!
Santa’s sleigh, en route to Ladysmith Shopping Centre, encountered a disastrous crash, he lost all of his presents along the way. But there’s hope! Santa’s Reindeer has informed him that these presents have been scattered across the Ladysmith shop windows.
Now its time for you to join us on Saturday the 16th of December, starting from 11am – 3pm. We need you to find all of Santa’s presents and return your trail sheet to him! To say thank you for all your hard work, Santa has a special gift* for you.
We will also hold a competition on our social media pages where you could be in with a chance of winning a Christmas bundle full of treats, keep an eye out on our Facebook and Instagram page from the 1st of December.
*subject to availability
- Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult over 18
- This event is free to attend.
- Prizes/treats subject to availability.
- Ladysmith Shopping Centre reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Ladysmith Shopping Centre at its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time to cancel or amend events, activities, workshops, alter times, prices and services without notice.
- If the event is cancelled in its entirety, Ladysmith Shopping Centre will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
- Dogs and all other pets are not permitted within the Ladysmith Shopping Centre or any events. This is with the exception of Assistant Dogs and some restrictions do apply.
- Admission to any event, activity or workshop is at your own risk. Ladysmith Shopping Centre will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages or emotional distress sustained at or during or following the event, activity or workshop including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
- Please note that CCTV, film cameras and photographers may be present. By entering Ladysmith Shopping Centre, you consent to filming stills photography and sound recording and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
- If you experience any problems during the event, activity or workshop, please contact a member of Ladysmith Shopping Centre staff, as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the event, activity or workshop.
- The Ladysmith Christmas bundle competition will be open for entries from 1st December until 12pm on the 12th December 2023.
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow the instructions on the competition post which include liking the Ladysmith Facebook/Instagram page, like the competition post and comment on the competition post.
- All entries will be put in a generator with one entry selected at random who will win the gift as shown in the image.
- The prize will be collected from the Ladysmith Shopping Centre on a dedicated date discussed with the Marketing Team.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- There is no cash alternative available.
- The winner will be notified via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion.
- If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the competition whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information (photo) will be used only on the website and social media of the Ladysmith shopping centre and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- Employees of Ladysmith and their relatives can enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.