We believe that every school year is filled with extraordinary individuals who deserve to be recognised for their achievements and contributions.
Our Star Pupil Awards are aimed at honouring those outstanding students who have gone above and beyond during the 2022-2023 academic year.
The categories are:
Top of the Class 22-23
Do you know a student who shines and sets an example for their peers?
Rising Star Award 22-23
Have you witnessed someone who has put their heart and soul into achieving something special this year?
Nominate below by filling out the form telling us why you think your superstar deserves recognition, what’s more, is that if they are successful they will win a back to school bundle just in time for the new school year!
Back to School Star Pupil Awards Terms and Conditions
- The Star Pupil award nominations will go live 9th August and will run until 12pm 4th September 2023; where the winners will be announced.
- To enter the competition, entrants must head to the Ladysmith website and follow the instructions on the competition post.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion.
- If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the competition whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information (photo) will be used only on the website and social media of the Ladysmith shopping centre and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- Employees of Ladysmith and their relatives can enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.